[NAGDU] Relieving on route

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Fri Mar 10 15:16:23 UTC 2017

Original Well not the answer you would like to hear, where I would just
let the dog go pick up and be on my way.
I wouldn't like it either where the dog is going to do what it wishes.
Then it knows it will get its way no matter what.
If you are in a safe area on the walk.
Another thing I would do in my case, is if the dog wishes to do this, I
would put the toileting harness on make the dog wear the bag until all
of its poops are out, then take it off find the trash and be a happy camper.
I know the school doesn't like this, where I also know I wouldn't have
to find the poop.
Just some thoughts.
message: