[NAGDU] airline troubles

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Mar 17 09:17:16 UTC 2017

Well why I don't agree with boycotting an airline is not the reason you
are stating, Raul, but  rather specifically, they don't give a tinker's
damn about blind passengers boycotting--smile.

I remember once when I was a new guide dog user, 1994, and a silly
restaurant gave me a hard time about bringing  my dog with me, yes you
all know about that type of thing, ...I  I was flustered and said
something like "well I'll just not come and spend my money in your
restaurant" and the employee said "That's fine with us, we don't want
dogs in here". So basically it's always better to complain and try to
get redress or make whatever business abide by laws or policies that
they must uphold.   Bad , ignorant, mean-spirited, or just rude people
would be quite happy for us to just go away.

I do agree, though, Raul, that people don't talk enough about any type
of good service. I tell waiters or staff or whatever if I like the
service and I say that good service is hard to come by so we should
reward it. Sad, but true--smile.

Take care,

Dan