[NAGDU] how fetching.

Mária Orovčíková maria.orovcikova at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 12:42:18 UTC 2017

Hello Dan and all,
I am not sure if this information is useful and interesting for you, but
just to let you know, guide dogs here in Slovakia are still trained to
fetch/retrieve fallen objects.
I am just wondering if it is taught in at least some guide dog schools,
either in the U.S. or all around the world.
Have a wonderful weekend.
With kind regards,
Maria