[NAGDU] Walking cane

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 20 12:14:20 UTC 2017

Hi Dar:

I am sure they will let you try the cane if it gives you better balance.  On
my class there were three of us ladies who worked our dogs while using
support canes.  I have used a cane with my guide dogs for the past 20 years.
I have heard the TV ads about the Hurry Cane but have never seen one.  Now
that you tell me it is available at Wal-Mart, I will check it out.  I like
being able to actually try out canes in the store before I purchase them to
be sure they will work for me.  Good luck to you.

Sandra and Eva