[NAGDU] FW: Obedience

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Mar 21 15:12:25 UTC 2017

She developed a habit of bowing in the street, i.e., she'd swing way left,
then come back to the corner.  Short-term, I dealt with it by doing all I
could to cross streets with the traffic on my right, so her swing left
would be away from traffic.  If I couldn't do that, I had to be aware of
it, and cue her back right with the leash.  It was the reason I decided to
retire her around age 7, and she still had it when she briefly came out of
retirement.
Tracy