[NAGDU] Softer Dogs?

Raul A. Gallegos raul at raulgallegos.com
Tue Mar 21 23:58:12 UTC 2017

Charlene, I think that if you got the end result you were looking for,
then who cares if a correction was needed or not. In my new dog's case,
if we are going to be in a high-distraction situation, I will sometimes
put the collar up high and tug it a little to say, I am on to you, so
chill. And things are fine after that. I did that earlier today when I
worked him into a vet's office. Let me say that if you can successfully
work your dog in a place like a vet or a pet store, then you are doing well.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Assistive Technology Trainer - RGA Tech Solutions
Personal Email: raul at raulgallegos.com
Work Email: training at rgats.com
Twitter: @rga7285 and @RGATrainer

“Any teacher that can be replaced with a computer, deserves to be.” -
David Thornburg