[NAGDU] Changes in the Pilot Dogs Training Program?

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon May 22 13:43:30 UTC 2017

Heather:

I do not know how or why Pilot Dogs got their bad reputation.  I can say
that I am currently working a dog from Pilot and she is an excellent guide.
I have additional disabilities other than blindness.  When other schools
declined my application do to my physical limitations Pilot Dogs called me
to class two weeks after receiving my medical report.  The Pilot Dogs staff
listened to my needs and found the perfect dog for me.  They even honored my
request for a female golden.  As others have said, all the schools go
through good and bad times and they do change over time.  Pilot grants
complete ownership upon graduation.

Sandra and Eva