[NAGDU] WAS: Wayne And Harlye. IS: A longer explanation

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Tue May 23 04:13:32 UTC 2017

Oh my , Wayne, that really does sound like it was a terrible piece of
proposed legislation, thank you and thanks to whomever else helped
defeat it, can you imagine, not only would it be unenforceable, but also
would constitute a major intrusion in to the lives of service dog users,
and so on.

Dan Weiner

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net