[NAGDU] Dog cologne

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon May 29 18:34:48 UTC 2017

I have used similar in theocasionally. Spray above the dog and let the mist droplets fall down. Then you rub the droplets through the coat. Usually one spray is all you need.

One spray? Yes, there are some of us who get very sick from heavy perfumes on humans and dogs. I get instant massive headaches and usually I don't become aware of the smell until I am already gasping for breath and sick with a headache. So spray above the dog's back. Then take your hands and rub the droplets lightly on the top of the fur. I  and fellow sensitive types should be fine with this method.

Thank you for your kindness,

Becky and Jake