[NAGDU] choosing a school

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Wed Nov 1 16:16:37 UTC 2017

Andy, thanks for your detailed response. It really helps in comparing how
the dogs might work, not taking into account personality of course. In 34
years of having guide dogs, I have gone through 3 different programs. I
change based on what taught skills I think will best suit my lifestyle at a
given point. All the programs have been excellent, and my choice to change
is not based on anything except examining the skills the dogs are taught and
thinking about what I need. Thanks for sharing.

Jean and Bode