[NAGDU] Dog treat recipe - pumpkin and oatmeal

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Nov 17 16:49:06 UTC 2017

Yes, it comes in a can at any grocery store.  Be sure to get the pumpkin
only, no added sugar or spices.  Sometimes the label will say pie filling,
but it's only the pumpkin, so you need to check the ingredients label.

Or if you prefer, pumpkin puree from scratch is pretty easy.   Slice a
pumpkin in half, scoop out the seeds and slime, bake at 350 until tender.
Let it cool, scoop out the pumpkin, process in a blender or food processor
until smooth.

HTH
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>