[NAGDU] the open door policy

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Tue Oct 10 18:09:32 UTC 2017

Jetta started veering to the left and then swinging around to the right,
approaching doors sort of sideways because of this very thing.   I
appreciate her wanting to block me from getting whacked with the door, but
it meant she would be the one to get the full impact.   I got her to
approach straight again, but she does stop a step or two back.  I'm fine
with it.  There's room to maneuver if needed and I'm still close enough to
reach the door.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>