[NAGDU] Robotic Guide Dog - Elementary School Project

Chip McCain chipandtracysplace at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 21:12:36 UTC 2017

Hello Marion, great to hear from you. I've passed your info on to my
friend over in Bradington. I actually signup for the list the day we
spoke, but I used my chipmccain.com email address. It subscribed me,
but every time I'd try to post to the list it would bounce my message
back. I even read all the message on how to fix it, but nothing would
work even though it kept reporting that my ip wasn't blocked. Go
figure. Thanks for having me and we'll be talking soon. Take care.