[NAGDU] Hospitals and Guide dogs.

Chantel Cuddemi jawsgirl87 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 19:43:24 UTC 2017

Melissa,

You might want to consider having your dog boarded at your local vet. When
I was having my ear surgery four years ago, I had to board Motley at his
local vet.
You can have them board your dog for at least a few days, until you are
sufficiently well enough to work your dog again.
Hope that helps, Chantel.