[NAGDU] Dog distractions

sunshine halogirl817 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 01:27:52 UTC 2017

It seems to me that a call to your school is in order. Not knowing you or your dog, I can only state that perhaps, since your dog and you have only been home 3 weeks, it's possiblet too much over-correction is occurring. Two-handed corrections and high collar corrections? I couldn't operate that way with a dog that has been in the new environment such a short period of time. I can't say what you should do because it's not my place to do so other than it's time to call your school.