[NAGDU] NY Times - Tips for Travelers with Disabilities

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Apr 5 14:46:35 UTC 2018

The article says:

Many
airlines will designate an employee to meet you  curbside when you arrive or
at check-in with a wheelchair (if you need one

Shouldn't it say instead:

Many
airlines will designate an employee to meet you  curbside when you arrive or
at check-in with a wheelchair (whether you need one or not
?

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name
"We are all just walking each other home."