[NAGDU] Had a problem with lyft a few days ago

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Fri Apr 6 22:24:01 UTC 2018

and it goes on and on, the same thing happened with me and regular cabs
when I used to take them, the company would claim that they' put a note
in my file or the file under my phone number not to send, say, driver in
cab 21. read my lips, cab companies, UBer Lift, and all and sundry, it's
illegal not to transport someone because of the guide dog and it's not a
dog popularity contest. Until there are actual legal consequences for
both drivers and or companies this will keep happening.

Dan