[NAGDU] Dog names

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 14:41:54 UTC 2018

My current trainee-- unplanned but that's life-- was actuY my foster dog from the local humane society. When I fostered her, the name they had for her was Roxy. I'm also Roxy-- spelled different so that just would not do. I had to think of something fast, and I could not think of anything that sounded close, but not too close to Roxy besides Foxy which just would not do, so I changed it to Rowan. Turns out under Irish Astrology she was born under the sign of the Rowan tree and is also red like Rowan berries, so it fits. However, Rowan seems to be the new name for everyone's children-- this is the stuff I miss out on when you're deaf and can't hear people screaming children's names in department stores. Well it's too late to change it now, so Rowan it is!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Laveau, Soleil, Rowan pawpower4me at gmail.com