[NAGDU] When to retire your dog

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 20:02:18 UTC 2018

I have mentioned before that I had retired Fisher too young. Last summer he
seemed to want to work and I visited with my school about it. They said at
his age it might be better not to, but if I did it not to put him under much
stress. He worked a little last summer. I tried it today; we did a great two
blocks and then he began to wander around sniffing and acting like he had
little interest. When I got out the cane and started heeling him he was good
to go and stopped the sniffing. So I would say that Fisher is officially
done.

Cindy Lou Ray

cindyray at gmail.com <mailto:cindyray at gmail.com>