[NAGDU] convention

d m gina dmgina at mysero.net
Thu Aug 2 00:59:44 UTC 2018

Hello,
With next years convention in Los Vagus I am concerned about my dogs
paws getting burned on the sidewalk?
I am also concerned on behalf of united giving me grief.
My friend says she just goes with the flow and won't be with out her dog.
I want to keep my stress down as much as I can.
I use one of the harnesses from Julie, I asked for no name on it at all.
My dog is a black lab weighing in at 50 pounds.
She is a very friendly dog where I keep her in control the best way I know how.
She is four now, still trying to grow up.
Gee even I haven't grown up yet smile.
I have never been to los vagus so this is why I am asking questions early.
Thanks for any tips you can give me.

--
--Dar
skype: dmgina23