[NAGDU] Well that was an interesting conversation

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Wed Aug 15 14:44:21 UTC 2018

I was talking with John Detloff from Leader yesterday, and it is a shame he
is off duty due to tearing his akelees a bit ago.  I have a similar injury
right now.  It is interesting with this dog I have right now because days
like yesterday he gets it and works great.  Other days not so much.  John
wonders why that is with this dog.  Now what has us both scratching our
heads is how Belto will sometimes decide to turn his head and sniff cars as
they go by.  I have never seen a dog do that nor has John.  Crazy that is
for sure.

Jordan