[NAGDU] Freedom Guide Dogs

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Aug 29 12:13:43 UTC 2018

Jordan,

	The application process for Freedom is similar to that of other
programs except, in my opinion, a little les cumbersome. One interesting
element of Freedom, is that there are no contracts and, once you complete
training, you own your dog, free and clear. Again, no contracts and no
conditions. They offer lifetime follow-up, something the programs that do
not transfer ownership upon completion of training falsely asserts is the
advantage of custody over ownership.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG
Visit our website
Follow us on Twitter
expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.