[NAGDU] Everywhere, "Show us your papers"

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Thu Feb 1 15:27:48 UTC 2018

I have an ID made up for Hilde. It has ourpicture on it and everything. It has my name and her name on it, with "Guide dog". Terribly official. Then it says:

It is contrary to Federal law to request the presentation of this service dog ID. Please see [blah blah blah ADA service dog FAQ URL].

I haven't had to show it yet.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Mobile (preferred): (814) 431-0962
Email: buddy at brannan.name
"We are all just walking each other home."