[NAGDU] Dues?

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Feb 17 20:18:01 UTC 2018

Ricky Joe,

	We do not yet have an affiliate division in Oregon or the northwest.
We have some interest in organizing there, though, so you may want to get in
touch with Cherie Heppe. I believe she is on this list. If she doesn't
respond here, please let me know and I will get you her email address.

Fraternally yours,
Marion

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.