[NAGDU] Relieving harness

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Mon Feb 19 20:45:19 UTC 2018

Two clips on the bottom is likely to tighten the bag.  I'd try stretching
out the bag just a bit before attaching it, or trying a different kind of
bag.  It's okay if the top of the relieving harness is more on the top of
the hips instead of straight around the waist.

If this makes no sense at all, please let me know.  It's been a long day and
I still have a mountain of things to do!

HTH
Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>