[NAGDU] Insisting on a particular breed of dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Feb 26 18:20:49 UTC 2018

I like GSD's, though it's been my observation that they tend to have
health issues, like weird digestive problems and rare cancers.  My friends
with GSD's have done a lot of food switching, looking for the thing their
dog can thrive on.  But, once the thing is found, it tends to be good for
a long time.
If you want a shepherd, just let TSE know beforehand.  Sometimes you might
have to wait longer, and sometimes they save up a dog from a previous
class they think will work well with you. They just need some warning, if
you feel strongly about a particular breed.
Tracy