[NAGDU] Insisting on a particular breed of dog

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:42:24 UTC 2018

Thanks everyone for your responses! I have enjoyed reading the emails. Sandra I loved what you said about being an older individual and still wanting and needing a guy dog. I think your words are very true and I wish more schools would consider them. It seems to me the lot of pets end up hanging out in their owners houses and being pretty happy. So even if you’re not out gallivanting all the time, it seems like a guy dog would still have an exceptionally good life as long as the owner is kind and loving and the bond well
Tara.

Sent from my iPhone