[NAGDU] First Dog

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 28 00:11:08 UTC 2018

Dear All,

	I have had a great deal of outpouring of messages as the result of
the passing of Sarge, whom I refer to as "First Dog". I have not replied to
each message, individually, but would like to thank everyone for their
support!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala

Marion Gwizdala, President
National Association of Guide Dog Users Inc. (NAGDU)
National Federation of the Blind
(813) 626-2789
President at NAGDU.ORG

expectations because low expectations create barriers between blind  people
and our dreams. You can live the life you want! Blindness is not what holds
you back.