[NAGDU] Delta new rules starting March 1 2018 link to their web page Service and Support Animals

Julie Johnson julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Jan 19 18:12:33 UTC 2018

I did too, because that's the way it's supposed to be under the ACAA.  But
according to the Delta website with the link Passle provided, they are now
requiring documentation for both service dogs and ESA's.  I didn't download
their form and look at it, but even if all that is on that form is my name
and the date, it's still a problem.

And Delta was a convention sponsor.  Somehow, I don't think this is going to
go well.

Julie
On The Go with Guide-and-Service-Dogs.com
http://www.guide-and-service-dogs.com
also find my products in the Blind Mice Mega Mall
<https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/bmm/shop/Directory_Departments?storeid=1916046>