[NAGDU] Using positive reinforcement instead of punishment

David david at bakerinet.com
Mon Jan 22 14:45:43 UTC 2018

GDF trains for overheads - a bar at head level.  Claire was perfect with
that, but I have had to do a lot reinforcement to get her to stop, or
guide around, overhead branches.  She's getting better, but she
remembers the places even when the branches or leaves have already been cut.

*David in Clearwater, FL*
*david at bakerinet.com*