[NAGDU] Not impressed at all with Leader Dogs

Sandra Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 9 21:19:35 UTC 2018

    Jordan:

You have been having these problems with Belto for a very long time now.
Maybe it is time to consider retiring him.  It is obvious that he cannot be
trusted to behave himself around other dogs.  This is particularly dangerous
if you attend meetings or functions with other blind people and their guide
dogs.  You have tried very hard but some problem behaviors just cannot be
fixed.

Sandra Johnson and Eva