[NAGDU] Marching

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 23 16:55:56 UTC 2018

I'm going to a march tomorrow with some friends.  I'm debating whether or
not to take Krokus.  I did another march last summer, and I think he was a
bit confused when I was hollering No this and No that, as one does when
demonstrating.  So I tried saying the No's very quietly, and that seemed to
help.

I'm also not sure how long we might be standing in the cold.

I'd be interested to hear from seasoned marchers if you took your dogs, and
if you did anything differently than you would have done with a cane.

Tracy