[NAGDU] Mutt mat

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Mon Mar 26 01:34:34 UTC 2018

Hi David,

Have you purchased one or both of these Ruffwear pads? If so, can you give us a review? At hotels, I take one of the towels and put it down for my dog, as she is much happier even with a thin towel on the rug as opposed to nothing. But if I could pack a small comfy bed instead, I might consider that.
Thanks for your input.

Sherrill