[NAGDU] Law enforcement Training Tools

james boehm jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Wed May 9 02:02:07 UTC 2018

Greetings from the Volunteer State!
Myself and another  Tennessee Association of Guide Dog User had a productive meeting with a panel of law enforcement heads and  officers today in Nashville. We are planning a training program with the lieut. of the Nashville/Davidson County Academy on the laws, regulations pertaining to public service providers, including Uber and Lyft drivers; also, training will incorporate how officers are to proceed when dealing with such a situation. We are putting together a packet that , upon completion, we will be able to share with all of you, when reaching out to train your local law enforcement.   I was wondering if anyone has any documents, videos, or audio that you may of used in educating officers in your area. Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Warmly,
James Alan Boehm
Peabody College of Vanderbilt University
Human Developmental Clinical Mental Health Counseling: M. ED.

Contact Information
Phone: 901-483-1515
Email: James.A.Boehm at Vanderbilt.edu
Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
NFB Email: JBoehm at NFB-TN.org
Learning Ally: JBoehm at LearningAlly.org
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com
Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!

Personal Email: jimmydagerman80 at gmail.com
Kustom Cane: kustomcane at gmail.com
You Cane Give Initiative: YuCaneGive at gmail.com
Embrace challenges for personal growth! Remember! Circumstances do not mean sentences!