[NAGDU] You can lead a dog to water ...

Daryl crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue May 29 12:51:24 UTC 2018

A couple of things come to mind. I know some buildings are more regulated in terms of the atmosphere, so some buildings are drier than others or some are just right for our dogs. For example, my dog seems to really like my regular office building, but she does have a bowl of water that she will drink from on the rare occasions that she's thirsty. When I'm working at another location, anytime I get up and going use the washroom, she wants a full bowl of water. Is it possible to have a water dish just sitting for him? That way he can have access to the water if he wants it, and you can monitor how much he's drinking? I seem to recall that he has had some relieving issues as it pertains to water, so this may not be a viable solution for you, but I figured I'd just throw it out there. :-)
Daryl