[NAGDU] Someone really needs to go make it clear to Leader

Jordan Gallacher jordangandbelto at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 00:32:43 UTC 2018

After the field rep told me to just stop in the middle of crossing a street
when the dog goes bonkers when crossing, and also when he decides to drift
into parallel traffic, I called Leader, and the person in client services is
much more concerned about me being told to do that than others in that
organization, including the client services manager who thinks the above is
appropriate and is how to do things.  I ended up calling the CEO about
this,and he also agrees that stopping in the middle of a street on in
parallel traffic is dangerous.  An O&M instructor has also noticed problems
here.  Fortunately, the field rep who is coming out happens to be one whom I
have worked with in class.  If she cannot figure out how to get this dog
working correctly again, no one will be able to.  Pce is also becoming an
issue and something I am watching closely.  I have requested an application
from Freedom, and I will be ready to fill it out if and/or when the time
comes later rather than sooner.

Jordan