[NAGDU] Remembering

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Apr 12 19:14:23 UTC 2019

I've had 7 dogs over the course of about 39 years now.  I have trouble
remembering what each of them looked like.  I remember in a general way, but
not the fine details, and it bugs me a little.  If I could see, I'd have
pictures of each dog, but I can't see, and there it is.  For the last 4,
I've tried to write down as detailed a description as I can.  It helps some.

Do other people have some ways of remembering what past dogs felt like?  I'd
be happy to add to my small bag of tricks.

Tracy