[NAGDU] ID canes

Brenda bjnite at gmail.com
Fri Aug 30 15:57:44 UTC 2019

I think since Ambuatech is in Canada some credit cards charge United states residence  an extra fee. I got my ID cane at independent living aids.

So it looks like there are several options to get ID canes.

I like mine, it is small, not traditional cane length for my height but it is very easy to carry with my Seeing Eye dog. Also, I have a blue and orange Ambutech ultralight cane which is regular cane length if I know I’m going to really need to know what my surroundings are in addition to my guide.

Brenda
Dictated and sent from my iPhone