[NAGDU] Aira, or Be My Eyes

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Feb 8 19:19:44 UTC 2019

I've used Be My Eyes, but only while standing still.  It seems to me it
would be harder to use while on the move.  For instance, it would be handy
to use Aira on an upcoming trip to get through the airports and to find my
shuttle.  But how does one have the dog in one hand, the roller bag in
another, and wave the phone with yet another?  Oops, out of hands.  Don't I
need to wave the phone around so the helper can see what's around?  Or is it
a series of stops and starts?  Krokus finds stops and starts mighty
confusing, and I really can't blame him.  We both like to get on a roll and
keep moving.

Tracy