[NAGDU] GDA

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Wed Feb 20 10:03:20 UTC 2019

Hello, Jordan, if someone told me that I'd want specifics as to what
exactly the skills are I don't have, otherwise I wouldn't take it too
seriously except that they're trying to brush you off which isn't good,
see if you can pin them down.

Yours,

Dan

On 2/19/2019 6:50 PM, Jordan Gallacher via NAGDU wrote:
> I find it really odd that GDA is telling me that I do not have the  > skills to handle a guide dog when field reps from a couple other >
schools have told me that I am a great handler. In fact, the last > two
field reps to tell me that were just plain surprised that I was > not
willing or wanting to send Belto back like others might have and >
probably would have done with the isues he had even at the > beginning.
My field rep from the school where I received September > was the same
and had tried at one point to talk me into retiring her, > and to this
day neither he or I can figure out what did it to get her > working
properly until she was attacked. GDF, GEB, and Southeastern > are the
other schools I am looking into at this point. > > Jordan > >