[NAGDU] GDA

dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com dchandler001 at carolina.rr.com
Wed Feb 20 14:47:16 UTC 2019

Hi Jordan and others.  I'm not familiar with GDA so can't comment on that particular school.  When a school talks about handling skills, a lot of it has to do with arm strength so that one can give a firm correction to the dog.  I don't know if this is the issue.  My left arm isn't extremely strong so this has affected the matches I've received in the past.
Deb and Tally