[NAGDU] stairs and guide dogs question

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 14:04:46 UTC 2019

				My suggestion is you talk to whatever school
you're going to re your left hand. See what they have to say.
Also ask if you can walk with a demo dog, one that isn't fully trained
(you'd have an instructor with you) and see if you like how it feels.
Dan gave you some real good feedback. I prefer the cane for a bunch of
reasons, though neither technique is better then another.
Also, you can get a dog and decide it isn't what you need like or want.
People do that all the time though it isn't talked about, just like people
change their mind all the time about all types of things.