[NAGDU] FW: Undercoat Rake

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 01:20:02 UTC 2019

Are use an undercoat brush. The one I got is from target and I think I paid less than $10 for it. It is a rectangle with fine wires brushes. It has a button that you push to push out the for when you are finished. It is very simple and does a great job!

JODY

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer