[NAGDU] hot pavement concerns

Elizabeth Campbell batescampbell at gmail.com
Mon Jul 1 03:06:02 UTC 2019

HI Raul, i am going to try Mushers Secret with Barbara as well, as she also
stresses out when I try to put the RuffWare boots on her. Since it is a
salve, have you had a problem with any of it getting on carpet or on other
types of flooring? I'm concerned about leaving stains or residue behind as
we will be in a hotel setting.
I know how to deal with traveling with Barbara during our Texas summers
because I know where there are shady spots as well as grass that we can
walk on. Since we are on the strip, I doubt we will have anything like that
in Vegas.
One of my friends is arriving on July 4. I've asked her to give me a report
on what she finds in terms of what walking is like outside of the hotel.
She is not a dog user, but she understands what we are looking for. I will
post to the list if I hear from her.
Also, for those of us going to convention, I think it would be a good idea
to touch base on how things are going with  our dogs and to pass along any
tips. I don't think we will have problems getting our dogs to the relief
areas in terms of dealing with hot pavement, but I am concerned about
traveling outside of the hotel.
Best to all,and safe travels.

--
Elizabeth Campbell