[NAGDU] 9th birthday

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 11:55:13 UTC 2019

It is too bad your dog has to retire in a year. I retired mine at nine, but I think he could have easily worked another two and maybe three. Of course if he had worked longer, there might have been more stress, but I really think he could have. It would be sad to know when your dog is required to retire, or for that matter, to have that forced upon you.

Cindy Lou Ray
Sent from my iPhone