[NAGDU] Charlie Bears was Re: Treats and dressing well

Miranda knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue May 21 17:48:46 UTC 2019

Hi,
They are a small, low calorie, crunchy treat with different flavors available. Chewy.com it is one supplier, but I am sure you can find them at most pet stores and Amazon.com. I have seen them both at Petsmart and Petco in my local area. They are also very inexpensive, as I can usually get an 8 ounce or 16 ounce bag (depending on the flavor) on Chewy.com for $5.99.
I hopes this helps, and have a wonderful week!

Best wishes, Miranda

Sent from my iPhone