[NAGDU] Treats

Sherry Gomes sherry.gomes at outlook.com
Wed May 22 18:58:02 UTC 2019

I buy a brand of treats called wet nose. I get them from amazon. They have maybe four ingredients, human grade organic. Definitely not greasy or crumbly. They have small one that I use for training type treats, and ones that are the size of small cookies, that I use as a snack for Petunia. She likes the pumpkin banana variety, but they come in carrot, apple, and several other flavors.