[NAGDU] Guide Poodles

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 16 23:54:33 UTC 2019

  hello:

i hope this is just going  to you and not the list as well.
i am on my second standard poodle. his name is gonzo and will be 4 in january.  it seems  this fall he is finally starting to turn into that really good guide my first poodle was out of the box. still has issues with dog distractions, espespecially  around guide dogs.  well, it is probably the same around all dogs but much more noticable  around well behaved guide dogs who are ignoring him.  last one was like this to some degree as well.

let me know if i can help in any way.

gary