[NAGDU] A podcast about how crossbreeding poodles began.

Tara Briggs thflute at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 20:44:42 UTC 2019

 Hi all! At the end of this email is a link to a podcast that I thought might be of interest to some people. The popularity of  cross breeding poodles apparently started in Australia because in Hawaii a lady who was blind needed a dog guide that would not activate her husband’s allergies. This podcast is the story of how that happened. For those of you who have poodle dog guides or dog  guides that are part poodle, I would love to hear your thoughts!
Tara
https://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/sum-of-all-parts/designing-the-labradoodle/10726844

Sent from my iPhone