[NAGDU] Donor newsletters

Michael Forzano michaeldforzano at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 18:55:01 UTC 2019

I've been thinking about donating. I actually offered to when making
my payment when I was in class in February, but I guess it's a
separate process, and I just never got around to it. Is there a
certain amount you need to donate to receive the newsletter?

My perception has always been that TSE represents us better than the
other schools do, so it's great to hear this is actually true in the
materials they send out to donors.

Mike